A few things you should know
What PR is NOT.
- It’s not advertising. We don’t do graphics or catchy jingles, but we can collaborate and art direct with the best of them.
- It’s not administrative or entry-level. You get what you pay for. At SWPR we hire senior level communications professionals to help guide your strategy and be a partner for your c-suite and directors.
- It’s not rocket science. But, it is nuanced. By hiring a team with more than 30 years of experience, you can believe there’s not much we haven’t seen and we can help you navigate challenges and achieve your goals.
- It’s not stagnant. Gone are the days of mass mailings to journalists or what some call “spraying and praying”. PR now encompasses all communications: Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned. Is all of your messaging consistent? If it’s not, stop what you’re doing and call us immediately.
- It’s not one size fits all. What works for someone else, might not work for you. We like to dig deep with our clients and know the ins and outs so we can customize a plan and a budget that makes sense for them.
It isn’t a solo endeavor. At the heart of PR, it’s a team effort. It’s about working together to reach your desired outcomes. Tell us what your goals are, and we will work hard to get you there.